quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

Dancing trees

Down the cold street that I am in
(Wet trees dance with the darkness)
I find myself with these aged clothes,
Dark eyes that never stop crying
Heart pulsing in my right hand
And my miseries clear for anyone to see.
Oh, cold winter, why you came so premature
And prematurely took my soul forever
Down the cold street that never ends
Down the night that no man comprehends?
Walking step by step I might fall
I might be swallowed by strange monsters
(All of them have your name, don’t they?)
That live flanked by wet dancing trees
And never emerge when the sun is high in the sky.
Confused, as I always am, I keep walking
No step can be this wrong if we have
Time to fix words that were broken
Or even those who were not spoken
Down the curves streets of our love.
Oh, my darling, I need you each time more.
I have to whisper in your ear,
(Calling you once again “my dear”),
To confess that it is you that I adore.

Nenhum comentário: